Week 3 of our #myVictoryStory focused on discipleship. We asked this question:
“What do you remember from the person who discipled you?”
Victory bloggers had their own take on the topic, and here are the blogs they wrote:
- More Caught than Taught. Pastor Paolo Punzalan of Victory Fort emphasizes how discipleship is more potent through actions.
- The Essence of Discipleship. In this blog post featured on DoCampusMinistry.com, Pastor Joey Bonifacio of Victory Fort encourages young leaders to go back to basics on discipleship.
- The Defining Minute of my Manhood. Victory Greenhills pastor Dennis Sy recounts how his discipler spoke words that changed his life.
- What’s the Big Deal? Every Nation Campus National Director Joseph Bonifacio shares the value of discipleship, and why we as a movement push for it.
- On Discipleship. Carla Peralejo-Bonifacio honors the mentors who’ve walked with her and shares important principles on discipleship.
This week’s roster of blog posts also includes different people honoring the men and women who discipled them.
- The ROI of Lordship is Discipleship by Pastor Larry Uy
- Honor by Pastor Anthony Ong
- Unfading by Sofia Paderes
- I Strip for Discipleship by Ganns Deen
- Discipleship Works by Perci Paras
- My Discipleship Notes by Em Gomez
- You are Never Meant to Do It Alone by Fiona Alvero
- All Because of Love by Elle Cabiling
- When I Grow Up by Karess Rubrico
- One is Not Enough by Ryzl Nunes
- Running in Circles by Clark Macasiao
- Joy in Being Discipled by Avic Castillo-Tatlonghari