As we enter the second half of 2019, let us continue to believe God for greater things with great faith! This coming July 2 to 4, we will commit to pray and fast once again as a church.
You can find updates about the midyear fast and prayer meeting schedules in the coming weeks through our worship services, social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), and the Victory app. You can also read testimonies from our prayer and fasting week early this year.
Just like in previous years, a devotional for kids ages 10 to 12 will also be available. We believe that allowing the next generation to participate will give them an opportunity to grow and be established in the faith. We encourage you to walk with them and guide them as they join the fast.
To help us study God’s Word during the midyear fast, here are our downloadable devotionals that are based on the lives of men and women in the New Testament who exhibited great faith.
- Midyear Prayer and Fasting Guide 2019 in English Ebook
- Midyear Prayer and Fasting Guide 2019 in English Epub
- Midyear Prayer and Fasting Guide 2019 in Filipino Ebook
- Midyear Prayer and Fasting Guide 2019 in Filipino Epub
- Midyear Prayer and Fasting Guide 2019 for Kids Ebook
- Midyear Prayer and Fasting Guide 2019 for Kids Epub
As we seek God and His will—above all else—this year, let us be in faith that His purposes for us will be fulfilled.
Leave a Reply