Thank you for giving, serving, and donating to #TyphoonPHRelief. Through your generosity and support, we can continue to be a blessing to our countrymen who have been affected by the recent typhoons.
From late October to mid-November, our nation was hit by five typhoons, all strong and devastating. The latest one, Typhoon Ulysses (international name: Vamco), left so many flooded in, stranded, and without homes. We have been able to help more than 3,500 families in Bicol, Cagayan, Isabela, Metro Manila, and Rizal, by providing 25 generators, over 2,100 solar-powered lamps, 800 gas burners, 7,000 liters of clean drinking water, and over 4,500 relief packs. We gave blankets, mats, cooking pots, reusable plates, utensils, PPEs, hygiene kits, medicines, clothes, and Bibles to affected communities. Teams on the ground continue to distribute relief goods and provide hot meals to different barangays.
We are currently helping over 100 families restore and rebuild their homes. We gave out materials such as roofing materials and cement to give to families in Albay, Cainta, and Isabela.
To help our countrymen, you can give to #TyphoonPHRelief through the following:
Simply scan or download the QR code below.
To receive an acknowledgment receipt, please send a screenshot of your transaction to email@example.com.
- Credit card, online banking, or PayPal
- Go to www.everynation.org.ph/give-victory.
- Choose your Victory location.
- Choose your giving method.
- Click #TyphoonPHRelief.
Bicol. Ulysses came on the heels of Typhoon Rolly (international name: Goni), which caused much devastation earlier in November. We have three churches in the region and worked with our pastors and volunteers to serve the affected families. We helped more than 2,000 families in Catanduanes, Legazpi, Naga, and Sorsogon with blankets, cooking pots, reusable plates, and utensils. We sent 20 inverter generators that are serving as charging stations, 2100 solar-powered lamps, and 800 gas burners in Albay, Camarines Sur, and Sorsogon. We are also helping 40 families from our churches in the region rebuild their homes and sending generators to bless the province of Catanduanes.
Cagayan. Since November 13, our church in Tuguegarao has been distributing hot meals and water to twenty-one barangays in the city. They also have free charging stations, distributed over 2,500 relief packs, and gave 1,000 cans of sardines and 1,000 liters of clean drinking water. Victory Nova gave 700 relief packs as well. In partnership with the City Health Office, the Philippine Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine, and medical doctors, we also gave out medicines to prevent infection from flood exposure in seven zones in Linao Norte, Tuguegarao. In addition, we sent 50 sacks of rice, over 4,000 canned goods and ready-to-eat packs, 1000 bottles of drinking water, mats, blankets, vitamins, 50 solar-powered lamps, and five generators. After the distribution of relief goods, we prayed for and shared a short message of encouragement to 572 families in every barangay in the municipality of Amulung. In partnership with Operation Blessing, we distributed relief goods, PPEs, and hygiene kits to barangay health workers in four barangays in the city.
Isabela. The flood in Isabela was over six feet deep and submerged many houses, including those of our church members. Many had to evacuate quickly in the middle of the night, bringing only what they could. Much of the area is still covered in mud, and water and electricity are still not available. Our church in Ilagan, Isabela has been gathering donations and distributing them to six barangays in the region. We have provided meals for over 300 families, as well as 600 relief packs. We are also preparing to repair homes and provide clean water. Our church in Santiago, Isabela also gave relief packs to communities in their cities, in coordination with another church whose center was submerged in the flood.Metro Manila & Rizal
- Antipolo and Rodriguez (formerly Montalban). With the help of Victory group leaders who live in the area, we distributed 500 relief packs to families in these areas. We have teams from Victory Metro East who went almost every day to Tumana and Rodriguez for two weeks, extending help to our countrymen. We have also partnered with churches in the area and provided relief packs for them.
- Cainta and Marikina. Through Victory Metro East, we distributed 500 relief packs to three evacuation centers and several barangays. We are also helping 87 families rebuild their homes. We donated sacks of rice to the Department of Social Welfare and Development office in Marikina and gave relief packs for affected communities. We are grateful that we were also able to pray for the mayor and the local government. Victory Katipunan gave food, water, groceries, vitamins, milk, clothes, toiletries, and Bibles to communities there. They prayed for the affected families, shared God’s word, and even saw some come to Christ.
- Daraitan, Tanay. We sent relief packs via bangka to affected communities that couldn’t be reached by land. Victory group leaders and church members volunteered to ensure that the communities there received the help they need.
- Pasig. We donated 6,000 one-liter bottles of drinking water and 3,000 bottles of rubbing alcohol for distribution through the City of Pasig Rescue, Emergency, Disaster Training Center. We also prayed for local government officials.
Together, let’s continue praying for the affected families, rescue workers, and our nation.
- Declare a blessing over our countrymen in Bicol, Cagayan Valley, Metro Manila, and Rizal. Pray that they will look to God for strength, provision, and peace.
- Pray for the families who are rebuilding their homes. Pray that they would encounter God and receive the everlasting hope and joy that can never be thwarted or snatched away by any circumstance.
More than providing for their physical needs, we want to give our countrymen the hope that can only be found in Christ and can never be snatched away by any calamity. Thank you for your generosity and for your heart to bless our countrymen. God bless you and keep you safe!