In the midst of changing times and seasons, how can we serve faithfully and recognize God’s power at work in our own lives and in the world?
As God’s people and those who have experienced His faithfulness and power, we are to pursue His agenda and recognize His sovereignty beyond earthly kings and kingdoms of our time. This is the truth we stand on: God is sovereign, His purposes will not be thwarted, and His kingdom will continue to advance.
Our new series, Beyond Kings and Kingdoms, will be based on the book of Daniel. We will look at the lives of God’s people during a time of exile in a time and kingdom that does know God, let us discover how they stood firm in their faith and responded to different situations in a way that honors God and recognizes His power and sovereignty.
Join us in the next six weeks as we learn more about these topics:
- Week 1: Remaining Faithful Even When the Situation is Beyond Your Control (April 24)
- Week 2: Trusting God Even When Speaking Up is Unpopular (May 1)
- Week 3: Taking a Stand by Faith Even When All the Odds Are Against You (May 8)
- Week 4: The Power of God’s Truth (May 15)
- Week 5: Faithfulness in Obscurity (May 22)
- Week 6: Outlasting Kings and Empires (May 29)
You may access Victory group materials for this series on the Victory Groups app. Download it through this link.
May we continue to trust God wholly and act in faith, with our lives anchored in the gospel.
You may join us in our weekend worship services by checking the schedules here or visiting your Victory location’s Facebook page.
Leave a Reply